S.A.I.N.T. takes a courtesy listing when the organization is unable to take a pet owner’s animal(s) that needs to be rehomed because there are no foster homes available at that time.
S.A.I.N.T. will assist with:
1. Adding the pet(s) to their website and promoting the pet through the SAINT database and via social media.
2. If the pet is a dog that is in need of rehoming, they may be asked to bring the dog to one of S.A.I.N.T’s monthly pet adoption events. An evaluation of the dog will need to be done prior by a trainer provided by S.A.I.N.T.
3. S.A.I.N.T. would like all pet(s) that they assist in finding new homes spay or neutered and current on vaccinations. If not, S.A.I.N.T. will assist with a low cost spay or neuter voucher and provide them the information for local low cost vaccination clinics.
Pet owner is responsible for:
1. Keeping the pet(s) in their existing home. The process to find a new home can sometimes take time. There is no way of knowing how long. It is their responsibility to continue to give the pet(s) a loving, safe home until one can be found.
2. They are ultimately responsible for finding the pet(s) its new home. S.A.I.N.T. is just there to assist. It was the commitment they made when they adopted the pet(s). They must actively search until a new home is found. When the new home is found, they must notify the S.A.I.N.T. organization as soon as possible.
3. Pet owner will need to upload a current picture of pet(s) full face and body if possible. The picture should be accompanied by a brief bio of the pet(s), (i.e., age, gender, breed, good with other dogs, cats, kids? Are there any behavioral issues? Things the pet likes to do), etc. And their contact information so anyone interested in the pet can contact them directly. Pets will be approved each evening and once approved, will be added to the SAINT website and shared throughout Facebook and Twitter.
4. Pet owner is responsible to give S.A.I.N.T. monthly updates. If no update is given by the 1st of each month, we will assume the pet has found a new home and will be removed from our website. Please keep in contact with the organization.